Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Official

I turned in Tori's forms and mailed the boys forms on Wednesday. We have officially declared that they will receive competent private instruction. Oh Lord help us! Ü

We went to the Middle School to turn in Tori's physical and have her sign the Code of Conduct form.

Here we go -- our first ever dual enrollee.

She had a cross country meeting Thursday- then practice begins on Monday. These happen "after school." School lets out at 3:09. :/ My word... I wonder if they are always so exact with their times. Just in case -- we went to Wal-Mart and bought her a watch. LOL I told her to set her watch by the school clock. I think I remember doing that when I was in public school. Plus it will come in handy when she is running -- it has a stop watch on it... only it's not ugly and nerdy like stop watches used to be back in the day. Ü We set the alarm for 6:00 a.m. No excuses for sleeping in now.

No comments: