Friday, November 14, 2008

NEW PLAN For MILO

Now Milo:

Literature (reading) Keep on plugging along with 100 EZ lessons. He's doing great. He now can "read it the fast way" through most of a story. Still confusing d's and g's. Isn't that odd? Never had a kid do that before. But he's getting it. It's exciting to see. I'm glad I stuck with it.

English -- we'll start in 2nd grade, once his reading skills are solid. I'm not in a hurry with this.

Math - he'll start LFBC 1st grade math. We are currently working through a workbook that MFW recommends. Today he was measuring everything with a ruler. It's very hodge podge. I like how LFBC does things decently and in order.

He'll just keep doing 1 lesson of 100 EZ lessons a day with me, and then 1 lesson of math a day with me. Not much more than that.

No comments: